1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Galaxy Nexus now Available for just $99 at Amazon

Discussion in 'Android News' started by wicked, Jan 26, 2012.

1. wicked

wicked Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is now available for a measly $99 at Amazon. That's a huge discount from the $299 most everyone paid.
    The $99 price is good for NEW contracts only. Amazon is also including a 2-day shipping for good measure. This is the lowest price we've seen for the first ever Android 4.0 phone. :)

Hardware
    • Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor capable of opening web pages twice as fast as most other smartphones.
    • 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED multi-touch screen (1280 x 720 pixels) with Contoured Display.
    • MicroUSB port
    • 3.5mm headphone jack
    Memory
    • 32 GB internal memory (non-expandable)
    • 1 GB RAM for improved multitasking.

Camera

• 5-megapixel camera with continuous auto focus, zero shutter lag, single-motion panoramic mode, and LED flash.
    • Full HD 1080p video capture with on-phone movie editing and easy upload to YouTube.
    • Front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera for video chats and self portraits.

Amazon Wireless

Be sure to check out our sister site dedicated to the Galaxy Nexus at http://www.galaxynexusforum.com
  2. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

Wow, that was fast!
  3. RETG

RETG Member

Question for those who might know. If a person uses Amazon to renew their account with a purchase of a new phone, do they keep the discount they now receive with Verizon? I get a great discount with Verizon and don't want to lose it with an upgrade that saves a hundred (Droid Razr).
  4. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Well-Known Member

Wow! New customers need to jump on this. Best phone I've ever had in my hands. Easily worth the $250 I spent on mine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  5. metalspring

metalspring New Member

if you're thinking of taking this deal, its nowhere near the same discount new customers get...$99 for new customers, $259 for upgrades
  6. gthotie5

gthotie5 New Member

I payed $230 :frown:

It was an upgrade so i wouldn't be bale to take advantage of this deal anyway. DancingNexus
Search tags for this page

at+best+buy+galaxy$99+for sale

galaxy s2 $99 amazon