Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

gnexamazon.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is now available for a measly $99 at Amazon. That's a huge discount from the $299 most everyone paid.
The $99 price is good for NEW contracts only. Amazon is also including a 2-day shipping for good measure. This is the lowest price we've seen for the first ever Android 4.0 phone. :)

Hardware
  • Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor capable of opening web pages twice as fast as most other smartphones.
  • 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED multi-touch screen (1280 x 720 pixels) with Contoured Display.
  • MicroUSB port
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
Memory
  • 32 GB internal memory (non-expandable)
  • 1 GB RAM for improved multitasking.

Camera

• 5-megapixel camera with continuous auto focus, zero shutter lag, single-motion panoramic mode, and LED flash.
  • Full HD 1080p video capture with on-phone movie editing and easy upload to YouTube.
  • Front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera for video chats and self portraits.

Amazon Wireless

Be sure to check out our sister site dedicated to the Galaxy Nexus at http://www.galaxynexusforum.com

R

RETG

Question for those who might know. If a person uses Amazon to renew their account with a purchase of a new phone, do they keep the discount they now receive with Verizon? I get a great discount with Verizon and don't want to lose it with an upgrade that saves a hundred (Droid Razr).

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow! New customers need to jump on this. Best phone I've ever had in my hands. Easily worth the $250 I spent on mine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Question for those who might know. If a person uses Amazon to renew their account with a purchase of a new phone, do they keep the discount they now receive with Verizon? I get a great discount with Verizon and don't want to lose it with an upgrade that saves a hundred (Droid Razr).

if you're thinking of taking this deal, its nowhere near the same discount new customers get...$99 for new customers, $259 for upgrades

gthotie5

Reaction score
I payed $230 :frown:

It was an upgrade so i wouldn't be bale to take advantage of this deal anyway. DancingNexus