Samsung Galaxy mega 6.3

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones Forum' started by linartk, Oct 11, 2013.

1. linartk

linartk New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi im new to this but ive tried everything so can someone please help me? I have a unlocked gsm phone (Samsung Galaxy mega 6.3) I have my micro sim in and everything is set up and working.... However I can't recieve picture messages. The message comes up I click download and it says download from such and such failed. I can send them just not receive. Ive tried changing my apns around... tried different sim cards.... Nothing seems to work. Can someone please help me I don't want to have to sell my phone.

2. TheOO7Doc

TheOO7Doc New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    From one newbie to another I had the exact same problem when I first got my Droid Charge. I went right back to the Verizon Store, told them my phone was either retarded or possessed but I was able to send pictures no problem but receiving them I got the same messages you did. It was so long ago I forget exactly what they did to fix it but it had to do with the phone's settings to sync with the 4G settings I remember tapping 'settings' on my desktop, then 'apps', then 'display' from there I'm playing button palaloza which wouldn't be fair to you but I'd suggest a trip back to the Verizon Store, they fixed it in less than five minutes.
    Maybe someone here knows. They're all so smart I feel like I've stepped amongst a bunch of smart, interesting and above all KIND! I've been enjoying just reading and learning with an occasional bit of boy I'm neck deep out of my league here & I've no problem admitting it! Don't give up yet! I'd put money on someone figuring it out & if they can't Verizon will replace the phone. We've been with them for about 15 years now (same contract too) It used to be it was important to them to hold onto the customers who qualified for a contract as the other options were not something they were open to back then. Today this is no longer the case and they don't care if Christ himself walked in the door he wouldn't get any special treatment!
    We recently went to get new phones like we did every two years only to find out .....will be back low battery .......Aylagh

Search tags for this page
can't receive pictures by text on galaxy mega

cant recieve pics on mega

galaxy meaga doesent download pictures

galaxy mega 6 wont download pics

how can i receive picture messages on my galaxy mega

my galaxy mega wont download pics text messages

samsung galaxy mega wont download pictures
why cant i recieve pictures on my galaxy mega

why wont my galaxy mega recieve multimedia messages

why wont my samsung mega download pictures