1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

samsung galaxy media player?

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by cubuff, Jan 21, 2011.

1. cubuff

cubuff New Member

I was curious if anyone had any information on the release date of the samsung galaxy mp3 players? I have not found much online just checking to see if anyone had any inside knowledge! dancedroid
  2. henk5066

henk5066 New Member

As owner of two different versions of these devices i would be happy to tell you all about them. but it would be redundant so i am going to direct you to xda instead. namely here.
    The Samsung Galaxy Players/S Wifi (All Variants) All-In-One Thread [19.05.2013] - xda-developers

this will tell you all about them.
  3. Jerry55

Jerry55 New Member

I have used this samsung galaxy mp3 player now.Its awsom to use.
  4. AngelaAtkinson

AngelaAtkinson New Member

Samsung MP3 players are good. In terms of sound and beats it performs very well. Just the download of album art and other stuffs makes it real messy. A simple and clean interface is always appreciated and recommended.
Search tags for this page

samsung galaxy player forum