Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Display Defect

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
galaxy-tab-10.1-copy-550x285.jpg

Some users are seeing their Tab 10.1′s glass rise up from the chassis in which it sits. Our tipster says trying to push the glass back in lightly doesn’t do anything but expose the feeling of the glue trying to grasp onto it, while pushing it in hard will usually do the trick, but only for about 10 minutes or so.
He says he saw this problem as soon as he received the device at Google I/O and had them swap it out for a different one. The device he received after that suffered the same defect. Only the top two corners of his device are affected, while the other two remain in place.

Upon contacting Samsung about it he was told to contact Samsung America as the device was intended to be used and supported here.

SOURCE: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Display Defect Sees Glass Protruding from Chassis

him

Reaction score
Not surprised...sure they will continue to flood the market with cheaply made crap.

Mopdaddy

Reaction score
I paid $400 for my ASUS Transformer and I have had no problems. Wonder why people buy crap when quality and price should be what you go after.