1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Features like "Smart Stay" not working

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3' started by brunla, Oct 15, 2013.

1. brunla

brunla New Member

Are the features like "Smart Stay" and "Smart Scroll" just gimmicks or are they actually supposed to work?
    I am looking directly at the screen and it does not stay on. I tilt my head or device and it does not scroll in any app.
    Maybe my device sensor is broken?
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Are you in a well lit area? I don't use them on mine. It doesn't use a sensor per say. It uses the front facing camera so needs good lighting for the facial detection.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  3. EmanP223

EmanP223 New Member

Al ot of the new 'features' seem glitchy to me too. Sometimes they seem to work and other times they don't. I wish that the Airview was more consistent as well. I stopped using the Smart features because they seemed to be more gimmicky than useful when they actually worked.
  4. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t Well-Known Member

I don't have any issues with air view and use it all the time. However Smart Stay/Scroll do seem to be pretty worthless. Smart Stay seems to have worked a few times, but I gave up on smart scroll.
  5. Xfactorx316

Xfactorx316 Member

Smart Stay works correctly for me each and every time. Smart Pause however was a little glitchy for me. It would pause when I didn't want it too. I ended up turning that off. The Smart Scroll works for me once I realized that it only works with certain apps and browsers. Even though I got that to work correctly for me, I found that I don't like it and have turned it off as well. I do love Smart Stay and think that I'll be leaving that one on.
Search tags for this page
galaxy note 2 smart stay not working
galaxy note 3 smart scroll not working

my smart stay does not work

note 2 smart stay not working

note 3 smart stay

note 3 smart stay not working

smart stay does not work

smart stay does not work on note 2

smart stay not working

smart stay not working note 2

smart stay not working note 3