Samsung Fascinate theme?

pinback

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I was using my friends samsung fascinate yesterday and was in love with the stock theme it had. I was curious if there's any way to get that theme on the d3? Thanks

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I was using my friends samsung fascinate yesterday and was in love with the stock theme it had. I was curious if there's any way to get that theme on the d3? Thanks

What launcher are you using now?

OP
P

pinback

Reaction score
GoLauncher

Reaction score
Have you tried to search for touch wiz go launcher theme?

OP
P

pinback

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Touch wiz is what I was lookin for. Now the only other thing is to change the style of everything else, not just the apps screen. Any way to do that with GoLauncher?

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Touch wiz is what I was lookin for. Now the only other thing is to change the style of everything else, not just the apps screen. Any way to do that with GoLauncher?

Like what exactly?

OP
P

pinback

Reaction score
When you open the settings, text, pretty much anything. The samsung looked cool no matter what you opened lol.

Reaction score
When you open the settings, text, pretty much anything. The samsung looked cool no matter what you opened lol.

Well for texting you can download gosms and install themes and customize it a little, you can also download go widgets and customize those also. But im not personally too fond of gosms, I enjoy my blur sms lol. The go store has some good stuff in it, and if you mix with the link I PMed you, your set ")

Reaction score
Well for texting you can download gosms and install themes and customize it a little, you can also download go widgets and customize those also. But im not personally too fond of gosms, I enjoy my blur sms lol. The go store has some good stuff in it, and if you mix with the link I PMed you, your set ")

Wow, I just read my post and it sounded ridiculous lol. I need sleep

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

pinback

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't want to use metamorph now, unless I can do a nandroid backup on my d3. But that's not possible yet is it?