Samsung Fascinate Now 1 Cent On Amazon

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
fnate.jpg

I guess today is all about deals for Android devices and this time its all about Super AMOLED sexiness. The Samsung Fascinate is one of the best Galaxy S device, with a slim body, awesome screen, and now low price. This price is only for people looking for a contract, and if your up for the challenge and want this rather than the Incredible, its available for a great price.

Hows that sound to you? 1 cent for a great device... Could this deal get any better?

Get the deal

thenowherekid

Reaction score
Its kind if lame though that you have to be a NEW customer to get that awesome deal. Otherwise its still pretty pricey

everstar80

Reaction score
fnate.jpg

I guess today is all about deals for Android devices and this time its all about Super AMOLED sexiness. The Samsung Fascinate is one of the best Galaxy S device, with a slim body, awesome screen, and now low price. This price is only for people looking for a contract, and if your up for the challenge and want this rather than the Incredible, its available for a great price.]

Don’t care for the fascinate so much. I was on there pre-ordering some dvds and I also so that the droid 2 was priced for. 01 cent. I could not believe it. Do they even offer calling plans or just the phones?

mtz_gto

Reaction score
Mods? unable to edit first post...? :(
(delete the previous plz & ty)

OP Amazon link doesnt work.

Don’t care for the fascinate so much. I was on there pre-ordering some dvds and I also so that the droid 2 was priced for. 01 cent. I could not believe it. Do they even offer calling plans or just the phones?

I checked it out, it shows *in basket* $40 dollars for the Droid2 the
Droid X is still $150. :(