Samsung Epic 4G Touch vs. Motorola DROID BIONIC Dogfight give me a break!

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Anyone that chooses sprint, t-mobile, us cellular, boost, or any other second rate service, is just looking for a low cost deal and can't afford the REAL service. Even at&t isn 't even close to Verizon. I know, I've had both.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

Id take Sprint/TMO over VZW.
Not Att though.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont know if Sprint sucks as a whole....I know it does in my area for phone reception. Sprint's 4G, WiMax might be good in my area tho.

05GT

Reaction score
I really like the Epic 4G Touch, but I can't deal with Sprint's slow data connection down here in my area. I'm really tempted to take my Bionic back and wait to see whatelse comes out. The camera is really annoying coming from the HTC Sensation I had on Tmo.

Abadus

Reaction score
Reviewer was honest. Samsung was better hardware, screen is debatable depends what you want. Verizons 3G is faster than sprints 4G so it all depends on what you want. SGS2 is out of the picture for me, sprints network sucks. Bionic is WAY better than my D1 anyway so it will be a nice upgrade.

brandon9559

Reaction score
I dont wanna pay 375 to leave VZ.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

If your early termination fee is that high then you just renewed your contract...so the better question is why did you renew?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
If your early termination fee is that high then you just renewed your contract...so the better question is why did you renew?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I never renewed it...I bought a phone in 2010 and now have a $375 fee.

Plus there are 3 other people on my line, and we would all switch would be over $1000.

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
Im fed up with my Bionic im returning it and waiting for nexus or the next batch of bionics but there is no way im going to sprint.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
After watching that if I didn't have the Bionic anyway I would have bought one. Screen looked better on the Bionic and it's closer to stock.