Samsung EDD-D200BEGSTA Galaxy S III Multimedia Dock - Desktop Charger

melonline

Reaction score
I have to say I'm disappointed in the docking station. There is no guide on the station, you just have to aim and hope you hit it correctly. It does give an audible sound so you know when you got it correct. The phone if bumped however can just tip over, which is very upsetting. Also it does nothing but charge, my Droid X docking station turned the phone into a clock and music player to replace a bedside clock. This does nothing. It does close and should pack well but I'm very concerned that it's going to ruin the jack. View attachment 53082 Samsung EDD-D200BEGSTA Galaxy S III Multimedia Dock - Desktop Charger

OP
melonline

melonline

Reaction score
Thank you so much, all the ones you show look a lot better than the 30.00 one that I have. Especially the 20.00 one. I hate to send it back because it's not the fault of the person selling it, I hope I can get Samsung to take responsibility for it's product. Again thank you!

OP
melonline

melonline

Reaction score
I just ordered it, in stock the 27th, I can live with the other one until then. Thank you for your help, this may just save the phone and I like it enough to keep it a while.