1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Droid Charge bluetooth pairing with Lexus GX460 bluetooth

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ebillings, Aug 14, 2011.

1. ebillings

ebillings New Member

I am successful in pairing my Samsung Droid Charge bluetooth with my Lexus GX 460 sound system bluetooth. The problem I am having: if hands-free phone functions are activated while listening to internet radio being broadcast thru my droid device, when the phone function ends the sound system doesn't connect back to the broadcast from the droid device. The same scenario happens if I simply switch modes from the bluetooth connection to some other mode, such as regular FM broadcast. When I switch the mode back to bluetooth it doesn't reconnect to the droid broadcast. In order for the vehicle's sound system to reconnect to the droid broadcast I have to "restart" the vehicle's computer.
Search tags for this page

android blue tooth conected to 05 lexus gx 460

blue tooth in 2011 lexis gx 460
bluetooth gx460 user manual
bluetooth in lexus gx 460 not pairing with samsung galaxy 4
how to connect android phone on lexus gx 460
how to pair s3 with lexus gx470
lexus gx 460 bluetooth directions
pair samsujg with lexus
pairing samsung charge with kexys 460
samsung bluetooth pairing lexus

samsung charge bluetooth pairing