Samsung dispels delays G Nexus on track! So stop worrying!!!!!!

Reaction score
Sure he is. He's not necessarily doing a good job of it, but he is practicing journalism. He's collecting and distributing information.

I just noticed the sole of my right shoe is more worn than that of my left shoe. My sources say it is possibly due to using my right foot more for pushing the gas and brake pedal, while my left shoe just rests on the floor mat.

There! I just collected and distributed information...I'm a journalist! Where's my degree?

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
OK I am not going to go that far.

But I really can't help myself from posting this as I was trying to be diplomatic before.
P3 is not a journalist nor is he remotely close to one.
Journalism is a real profession with real parameters and requirements.
We now live in the age of the Internet so some things need to be redefined and re-thought. But what is journalism should not be one of those things.
Editors, fact checkers and sweat are cornerstones of journalism. It's insulting to use the term in reference to P3.
Usually journalists get someone to corroborate the information a source supplies.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Says the guy with a comma splice... :biggrin: dont hate me... i just kid...

William Somerset Maugham: "Done knowingly by an established writer, the comma splice is effective, poetic, dashing."

doublea500

Reaction score
I just noticed the sole of my right shoe is more worn than that of my left shoe. My sources say it is possibly due to using my right foot more for pushing the gas and brake pedal, while my left shoe just rests on the floor mat.

There! I just collected and distributed information...I'm a journalist! Where's my degree?

i laughed at that. the thing about it was i knew it was going to be stupid, but it just went into a new tier of stupidity once it got to the reasoning of using the foot for pushing the buttons. nice one

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Allow me too add to your piece of journalism as a second source willing to go on the record.
Adding to the asymmetric wear of the soles is that each person walks differently and each foot strikes the ground in a different manner. This comes from a study done at The Institute of The Sole Patrol.
danceswithbongs

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe the opportune word would be established.
Sorry but I couldn't help myself.

danceswithbongs

The point was it's effective and commonly used. It's just one famous quote I remember from grad school.

ice456789

Reaction score
You know what the greatest, most entertaining, and funniest thing about grammar is?

Nothing

305rev305

Reaction score
Usually I don't like cheating the system like getting a phone and returning it in order to get one I originally wanted but they said it will come out in Nov. If it doesn't come out by the end of the month then ill do just that!!!

chewy74

Reaction score
Everyone with an internet connection and a wordpress blog is a journalist [/sarcasm]

I made my daughter a grilled cheese for lunch and took out the garbage yesterday...that doesn't make me a chef and a garbage man.

What P3 does is not Jornalisim, its gossiping.

He can barely write a complete sentence, he is not a journalist.

Last edited:

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
Maybe a garbage man but definitely not a chief (unless you can get me my Nexus, then I will regard you as my leader)! Besides, a grilled cheese is only mastered by the greatest chefs!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
You know what the greatest, most entertaining, and funniest thing about grammar is?

Nothing

I respect your opinion, but I can't agree with any of it.
Grammar can be used in many humorous fashions.
I recommend reading some Mark Twain, Woody Allen, Oscar Wilde and Shakespeare. Perhaps you will be surprised as those 4 all by themselves could well change your opinion.

Grammar and words are important as they are the means to meaning.

danceswithbongs