Samsung dispels delays G Nexus on track! So stop worrying!!!!!!

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
You know, it's entirely possible that P3Droid got bad information from a source he normally trusts.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
You know, it's entirely possible that P3Droid got bad information from a source he normally trusts.

Don't you need to provide accurate information to become a trusted source?
I don't remember the last rumor P3 had correct, at least one that mattered and didn't end up in Verizon making a killing.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
Which makes him an inaccurate source with inaccurate sources.

Yes, but it doesn't make him a liar and a fraud.

Being a journalist is hard, and one of the hardest lessons is how to verify what your sources tell you. It's why it's hard to break into it by blogging/tweeting.

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
Our hobby and obsession may seem dumb and pathetic to some. But it is our hobby and obsession.I love and look forward to talking to all of you each and every day which is why im trying to be positive with this post and take offense when posters seem to purposely give false leeks or info.This phone may be out soon or not for whatever reason.Samsung is dropping the ball on this phone it was ment to compete with the holiday super phones but is only competing with its self. I am really thinking of passing up this phone for a tegra 3 phone.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Our hobby and obsession may seem dumb and pathetic to some. But it is our hobby and obsession.I love and look forward to talking to all of you each and every day which is why im trying to be positive with this post and take offense when posters seem to purposely give false leeks or info.This phone may be out soon or not for whatever reason.Samsung is dropping the ball on this phone it was ment to compete with the holiday super phones but is only competing with its self. I am really thinking of passing up this phone for a tegra 3 phone.

It's not Samsung's fault, it's Verizon's.

The phone is being released just fine in the UK and Canada.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sure he is. He's not necessarily doing a good job of it, but he is practicing journalism. He's collecting and distributing information.

He can barely write a complete sentence, he is not a journalist.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
P3 is merely a cog in a very large machine.
This isn't saying we all aren't as well, but I really believe that P3 has some kind of thing going on behind the scenes. And it's not something diabolical, it's business.

I believe that it is, at the same time, both sad and hilarious that P3 is being called a journalist. If anything, he is possibly a reporter and it's important to learn the difference. And I think he is a reporter with possible conflicts of interests.

The Bill Plaschke line is pure genius.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

MrKleen

Reaction score
A liar and a fraud is exactly what he is. He knows what he says is bull which makes it a lie. He would be a complete fraud if it were not for the fact he does get his hands on some software. Of course it is Motorola which would love for you to believe this phone is not coming out soon and get you in a tizzy and then go out and buy a Razr. And if you went and did that P3Droid WOULD be of help to you if you root and rom.

Months ago he had everyone all scared that root was coming to an end. He announced Verizon was not going to get the Nexus "right" before Verizon announced that they were. So if things go as normal with his information the Nexus should release any day now... possibly even Friday as some have suggested.

But it does make him a liar and a fraud knowing full well what he is saying is fabricated. Why he fabricated this information is another question.