Samsung Demo Video Shows Off Advantages of ISOCELL Camera Tech in Galaxy S5

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Mar 12, 2014.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,254

Samsung released another dry, yet informative demonstration video commercial of technology found in the Galaxy S5. This time their focus is on the ISOCELL camera tech. A number of intriguing and useful features will be on-hand to improve our picture taking prowess using this device. Here's a great quote from PhoneArena describing this new tech,

It appears that Samsung is trying to appeal to the shutterbugs with the Galaxy S5. I wonder how long it will be before it will be tough to distinguish the cameras in our smartphones from a hand-held DSLR?

2. Briankbl

Briankbl Active Member

Ratings:
    +99
    I wish us Android users could get an equivalent to the Nokia Lumia 1020 41mp camera.

• Like Like x 1
  3. akhenax

akhenax Silver Member

Ratings:
    +503
    Nokia raised the bar on that one for a reason. They knew it would be a long time coming before Android devices got anywhere close to that MP. They needed to stand out in the Smartphone world, and I think they succeeded.

If you want the phone with the best camera, to compare against, you compare it to the Lumia 1020. It use to be the iPhone, but times have changed.

• Like Like x 1
Search tags for this page

demonstration on the galaxy s5 features