Samsung Continues the Cute Family Marketing Angle with Latest Galaxy S4 Ad

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ACHZk8nMgWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ACHZk8nMgWA[/video]​

We have to give the marketing company/team working for Samsung a huge deal of credit. They continue to follow some excellent themes for the Galaxy S4 adds. They have been creating commercials that appeal to a sense of family, a sense of humor and a sense of usefulness of the device, frequently all at the same time in the same ad. This latest commercial is no exception, firing on all of these cylinders.

If you are a mom or a dad you will probably find this commercial engaging and evocative. Even if you are neither a mom, nor a dad, it is still pretty darn funny! Enjoy.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
that's pretty cool, it played while he was looking and stopped when he looked away... While I doubt it would work that well it's still a pretty cool concept

jtpowell

Reaction score
that's pretty cool, it played while he was looking and stopped when he looked away... While I doubt it would work that well it's still a pretty cool concept
Samsung is catching on. The average user wants a good user experience not a list of specs. They're making me want a Galaxy S4 so I say it's working.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Samsung is catching on. The average user wants a good user experience not a list of specs. They're making me want a Galaxy S4 so I say it's working.

That's exactly what made the woefully underpowered pos cry phone so popular... It was simple to use and they had excellent marketing

---
I hate jelly beans, Google's jellybean is alright though.

Sent from my sickeningly sweet Galaxy Note II