1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Charge - weak vibrate?

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by MortySnerd, May 17, 2011.

1. MortySnerd

MortySnerd New Member

Just got a new Charge.. love absolutely everything about it... except one thing: The most impotent vibrate I've ever seen! I've already missed several texts and calls wearing a variety of pants that never bested my old Blackberry Curve's ability to be felt.

I can't seem to find a way to adjust vibrate strength. There's a bar for feedback strength for clicking around the OS, but nothing for calls.... am I missing something? Anyone else's unit feel the same way?
  2. ajb3985

ajb3985 New Member

Yea. Youre not the only one complaining, def not strong enough.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  3. potterdood

potterdood New Member

my vibrate works pretty good, when I have it on my hip I feel it, and when it's in my pocket too. I was at lunch yesterday and it vibrated the whole table and it was sitting on the edge near the wall.
Search tags for this page
galaxy 4s vibration weak

galaxy s4 vibration not strong enough

galaxy s4 weak vibration
samsung has weak vibration
samsung i9000 weak vibrate
samsung rugby pro weak vibration
samsung s4 weak vibration
vibrating samsung charger