Samsung Charge - Pictures won't delete

kelliev

Reaction score
Well, aside from the fact that I hate this phone.. I am having another issue. The pictures in the gallery will not delete. If I select them (it doesn't matter how many), the word "deleting" pops up with the running circle but nothing deletes and it just keeps running. If I try and delete them individually, it says "deleted" but the picture never goes away. I have to go into the task manager and kill the program to get it to stop "deleting". I had about 900+ pictures on my memory card so I thought maybe it was just overloaded (not that that is even that many) so I connected the phone to the computer and manually deleted/moved all of them. I went into delete the remaining 5 or so pictures and sure enough, it still won't delete. I went into the VZW store and the rep there told me to delete my emails and that would fix it. First of all, I am not sure how that would be related and 2nd, I don't have that many emails. I am using 819MB of my allowed 7656 MB in Gmail. Do you guys think that could actually be the issue? If not, any thoughts on what could? Just another minor annoyance among many with the Charge.

natalieann85

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with my Droid Charge. I hate this phone because it takes almost 2 minutes for it to load up, battery life is CRAP, and it seems like this last update they ran made everything worse! I lost some of my contacts that were saved to my SIM, when I go to take a picture; my camera freezes up, and the photo won't appear in the gallery unless I restart the whole stupid phone! And then there's this exact issue with deleting pics, or trying to anyway. HELP please! :mad:

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Use QuickPic from the market. Its a better gallery app and delete pics from there.