1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Artist Uses Galaxy Note to Draw Caricature of IFA Attendee

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Malvado, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod Premium Member

IFA 2011 came and went and before we move on to the next big event, I wanted to show you guys this video from Softpedia of a Samsung artist using his whopping 5.3-inch Galaxy Note to draw a caricature of one of the show’s attendees. I would think drawing would be a bit wonky on a small tablet like this and if you were thinking the same — you would be wrong. Using nothing but what seems to be a native drawing app on the Galaxy Note and it’s included touch input/stylus pen, he does a pretty good job at recreating his subject in digital form. Looks like HTC is up for a little competition whenever Samsung decides to bring the Galaxy Note stateside.
  2. Trusstopher

Trusstopher Super Moderator

Now your just teasing me, Malvado... I thought I understood it that the Note wouldn't be coming state side... ever.
  3. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

Ug, I so want one of those. Its HUGE and I love it!
  4. tgyberg

tgyberg Well-Known Member

That phone would be a day one purchase for me. Wouldn't matter who the carrier is.
  5. SwiftLegend

SwiftLegend New Member

Rumour has it that there is a Samsung Galaxy Note S being developed..hopefully the US variant. Samsung is kinda getting on my nerves with that, they say something isn't coming state-side or isn't coming to a certain carrier, and then release the same thing with a different name and have it in the states and with that carrier.

Anyways, I seriously want this!
Search tags for this page
caricature drawings on agalaxy tablet

galaxy note drawing contest

galaxy samsung caricature drawings

galaxy tablet caricature drawings

samsung galaxy note 11 create caricature