Samsung Artist Uses Galaxy Note to Draw Caricature of IFA Attendee

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
[video=youtube;QMvMWyXldzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMvMWyXldzk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

IFA 2011 came and went and before we move on to the next big event, I wanted to show you guys this video from Softpedia of a Samsung artist using his whopping 5.3-inch Galaxy Note to draw a caricature of one of the show’s attendees. I would think drawing would be a bit wonky on a small tablet like this and if you were thinking the same — you would be wrong. Using nothing but what seems to be a native drawing app on the Galaxy Note and it’s included touch input/stylus pen, he does a pretty good job at recreating his subject in digital form. Looks like HTC is up for a little competition whenever Samsung decides to bring the Galaxy Note stateside.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now your just teasing me, Malvado... I thought I understood it that the Note wouldn't be coming state side... ever.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
That phone would be a day one purchase for me. Wouldn't matter who the carrier is.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Now your just teasing me, Malvado... I thought I understood it that the Note wouldn't be coming state side... ever.
Rumour has it that there is a Samsung Galaxy Note S being developed..hopefully the US variant. Samsung is kinda getting on my nerves with that, they say something isn't coming state-side or isn't coming to a certain carrier, and then release the same thing with a different name and have it in the states and with that carrier.

Anyways, I seriously want this!