1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung 32 Gb Class 10 Micro SD Card $49.99

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Accessories' started by unbesorgt, Jan 21, 2012.

1. unbesorgt

unbesorgt New Member

If anyone is the market for a 32Gb Class 10 card for their Bionic ... this Samsung card is $49.99 at Fry's (that's the normal price -- might go on sale for even cheaper at some point). I bought one about a week ago and I can confirm it's the real deal. You have to tweak the cache though if you want the best speeds. I ran some tests using SD Card Tester and SD Booster:

128K Cache (Default): 9.29Mb/sec write, 9.21Mb/sec read
    [other scores you don't care about]
    4096K cache: 11.16Mb/sec write, 15.84Mb/sec read (BEST)

Not bad for the price, with a little tweaking. BTW, I used SD Card Tester because it's the only one I could find that lets you change the path to /sdcard-ext, which you must do or you're just testing the internal memory. It's tricky even with this app, but if you keep tapping in the top-right corner eventually it gives you the option to change the path.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
Search tags for this page

best cache settings for sandisk 32gb class 10 android

samsung32 gig micro sd card