Samsuang galaxy s 2 usb internal storage

bebo911

Reaction score
Hello,

i have a question regarding the internal memory for the S2
i can see that the phone memory is 2 G
also it has a internal usb storage about 11 G
i didn't buy an external card as i thought 11 G is enough for now
all the apps are intsalled on the 2G memory..how can i move them to the usb storage memory
from the settings>App>manage App..i can find move to sd card but i dont have one so it doesn't work
so how to move the apps to the usb storage also when i downoad any music where does it get saved
if i can't move the apps to the usb storage then what is its use
thanks in advance

linuxgator

Reaction score
I might suggest that you post your question over on the xda forums in the Samsung Galaxy S2 section. You might find a bit more help there as this forum is geared more toward Verizon Droid phones. That said, I'm not sure how SGS2 labels its 11GB internal storage, but you might want to try something like Apps2SD and see if that does what you're looking for. As far as downloading music, I'd assume that it goes to the 11GB storage section. The 2GB section is most likely reserved solely for Apps, and unless you're downloading a huge number of them, you probably don't need to move them to an SD card or internal storage. They will likely run fastest in the 2GB section. However, this is all based on the file system structure of the Droid 3, so it may be different for the SGS2. Good luck getting it worked out though!