1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

same app downloading over and over

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Soapinmouth, May 11, 2011.

1. Soapinmouth

Soapinmouth New Member

Ever since updating to gingerbread I've had an issue where when I would download an app itl start up normally and download, but when i go switch to internet and do some browsing or play a game ect it seems the market fcs in the background and starts the download again and at that point theres 2 downloads of the same app going both using up bandwidth sometimes it even gets up to 3-4 of the same app. The only real way In can get a download working normally is if I keep the screen on on the download page of the app and watch it download all the way which is extremely obnoxious to do for each app.

Anyone else having this problem or know a way to fix it?
Search tags for this page

android keeps downloading same apps

ap keeps downloading over and over

app nana same apps over and over

same as over app