1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Salvage borked video?

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by beardance42, Apr 1, 2012.

1. beardance42

beardance42 New Member

Y'know, my Droid X video just HAD to crap out on me last night at the Gwar show. :icon_evil:

Photos are okay (being a little, um, chaotic in there...) but my one video will not play on either the phone or uploaded to the PC. I tried to shoot a second and it flashed a blue message at me and wouldn't start the recording (I didn't have my glasses so I don't know what it tried to tell me...). It appears to be in 3gp format.

The file appears to be intact (67mb), but nothing seems to play it. I did just do my OS update, but I just now tried the video at home in my office, and it recorded and played back fine. Is there anyway I can salvage this file?
Search tags for this page

kananga salvage vedio

kanangga salvage

xvideo kananga