1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Salutations!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by d4dEf@c@, May 28, 2011.

1. d4dEf@c@

d4dEf@c@ New Member

Hello Droid Forums! I been an active member of the androidforums for quite some time, as it was the only place I could find dev support for my LG Ally. I have now upgraded to a Droid 2 and am quite pleased.

Thankfully, I cut my teeth on rooting, romming, and themeing; thus the transition to the droid was pretty easy. Right after it arrived in the mail I got SOC root. Day 2 discovered the Liberty 2.0 ROM, which I am VERY satisfied with.

I am now running Liberty 2.0 at 1.3 GHz, have installed Netflix (great for he kids during car rides) and themed using the Ultimate Droid (UD) theme (with some modifications from UOT Kitchen).

I intend on being more interactive here as I have been in the other forum. Here are some of my stats:
    Total Posts
    • Total Posts: 338
    • Posts Per Day: 1.11
    • Total Thanks: 238

I'm still relatively new to the game, but i have figured out one or two things. If I can be of assistance please let me know, I'm here to help, and learn, and make one mean-machine of a phone.

See you around the forums!
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to this forum! glad u made it here

sent from the Hawaiian D2G