Safestrap problems

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
Okay. But when i clicked on 'send to' option. I did not see phone listed as option, even though i had phone plugged in and set to charge only. I know i have moto drivers installed on comp too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
Oh poop on a stick! How could i forget that? Thanks. Ill try as soon as i get home. Cant wait to be able flash roms again.

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
Great! Thanks.i am pretty new to all this as u can tell. How do i pm you?

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
Easy enough. Thanks for all your help.

NorthGuard

Reaction score
Safestrap started giving me problems today. I was in safe mode, went to switch back to unsafe and got the /data error. I removed the Safestrap folder from my internal sd card, switched to my unsafe system and boot looped. Had to restore my unsafe system. Just thought it was weird since I have been switching back and forth with no issues.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
Pretty much same thing that happened to me. I finally was able to get it working again thanks to timmy and eye dea. Completely removed safestrap from phone and pulled it over from computer again and reinstalled and finally worked. Back on eclipse and happy again. I could live with stock if I had to. It's just frustrating when you were flashing roms and all the sudden you can't. Like having favorite toy taken away when I was a kid.

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

kamisan

Reaction score
Last night I went to create slot 2 and install flying jelly bean,, created slot install hung at 90%,, an hour later I pulled the battery and now it loads the stock looking safestrap image then goes blank regardless of clicking either menu. I had been running carbon rom on slot one and wanted to try a different one out,, my stock slot has been dorked for a while but did have a rooted JB ota on it at one time. HOB does not like to run when SS is installed and without being able to do much other than FB screen not sure what to do. Any ideas? Other option is to just get another phone,, and this will be my excuse.

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
Last night I went to create slot 2 and install flying jelly bean,, created slot install hung at 90%,, an hour later I pulled the battery and now it loads the stock looking safestrap image then goes blank regardless of clicking either menu. I had been running carbon rom on slot one and wanted to try a different one out,, my stock slot has been dorked for a while but did have a rooted JB ota on it at one time. HOB does not like to run when SS is installed and without being able to do much other than FB screen not sure what to do. Any ideas? Other option is to just get another phone,, and this will be my excuse.

Have you tried using rsd lite on your computer to install the jelly bean fxz? Im Pretty sure this would get you back up and running