Safestrap is stuck on the safestrap logo screen. Won't load into CWM

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by diversmitty, Jun 6, 2012.

1. diversmitty

diversmitty New Member

Just today I had to flash my stock rom back to my phone and then re-rooted it and re-installed safestrap... Anyways when I restart the phone and it gets to the safestrap "10 second wait screen" I press the menu button to try to access Safestrap and get into CWM and it oes to a black screen then it pops up the safestrap logo and will get stuck there.... What is going on?

It never did this before with my old root. I used the Razr Utility 6.1 to flash my ROM and root my phone and then I installed the vodoo rootkeeper and I installed the safestrap from it as well.... Anyone else having this problem and what do I need to do to fix this? I need it up and running because I am getting ready to hopefully falsh the new ICS leak on my razr...

Thanks for the help
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Wow, I guess I got here just a little too late. See this post...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2131730
    Help. Need to restore my phone but Razr Utility is only giving me error errors

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.
  3. diversmitty

diversmitty New Member

Actually I take that back I think it is the ROM manager logo that gets stuck there ( a top hat with a circular type arrow under it).... What is going on here?
  4. diversmitty

diversmitty New Member

Figures lol, I just went to the link and saw it I just made a post over there. my post was................. DOH...... I wish I had seen this before I did that..... Ok so here I am now.... I know that safestrap and bootstrap can't be on the phone at the same time due to the issues it causes... can I just remove the safestrap app and it will be all good then I can install bootstrap? I have only used the safestrap so I am not familiar with bootstrap at all...
Search tags for this page
backing up stock rom stuck on hat logo
droid 3 safestrap wont load
droid bionic stuck on safestrap enabled screen
droid razr hd wont go past safestrap screen

how can i get rid of that safestrap boot screen

my droid maxx gets stuck loading
rom manager splash screen hat with arrow
safestrap app won't open
safestrap logo twice stuck
safestrap menu black screen
safestrap stuck on disabled blank screen