safestrap and cdma

outerbanker1

Reaction score
want to use dfs cdma, but when i boot in bp tools saftstrap pops in and i do not know how to bypass or get around it to enter into dfs. any help would be appreciated. thanks [also tried freezing it, but that did no good]

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im not sure what you're talking about. I'm happy to try and help, but you would need to give me more detail in re: what you're doing, trying to do, tools you're using, etc. In general when you're asking for help thats the best practice anyhow. In regards to human behavior, folks are a lot more likely to help you if they don't have to do all the work to solve your problem. I have no idea what "dfs" is, and I can only imagine you are referring to CDMA in the perspective of cellular technology. Help me help you.

OP
O

outerbanker1

Reaction score
Im not sure what you're talking about. I'm happy to try and help, but you would need to give me more detail in re: what you're doing, trying to do, tools you're using, etc. In general when you're asking for help thats the best practice anyhow. In regards to human behavior, folks are a lot more likely to help you if they don't have to do all the work to solve your problem. I have no idea what "dfs" is, and I can only imagine you are referring to CDMA in the perspective of cellular technology. Help me help you.[/QUOTE
first: i would like to take this time to thank you.
i rooted my phone, droid 4, with this[Droid Razr Utility 1.81 to restore, update and root] then i used CDMA workshop[DPS is the free verison]. Then i programed my phone to work on pageplus. Then i rooted my phone, downloaded superuser,titanlium backup and Safestrap. Everything on the phone works, except on msg. it is giving wrong number for the text no. What i want to do, is use cdma and re=program pageplus with right mdn. when i do the 3 finger salute, it goes in safestrap, and i cannot get in BP tools to start programming. just wondering if there is a work around, and trying to learn and not brick this phone, have done [bricked] in past. If not can i unstall safestrap then after programming, reinstall, i do not know. thanks for the quick response

OP
O

outerbanker1

Reaction score
well, that is all i did, anyone out there in droid land, may want to try and answer this, sure would "MAKE MY DAY". thanks