Safestrap 3.5 Is Now Based On TWRP 2.6 For MOTO Devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
CEQY.png

Developers like HashCode are the only reason that we can have roms and development on devices that would otherwise not be supported by the mainstream developers. These super locked devices may never see official nightly support by the likes of Cyanogen or AOKP, but thanks to development like SafeStrap we can still flash Roms and other mods to these devices. Safestrap 3.5 has received an update and is now based on the latest and greatest version of Team Win Recovery Project 2.6! Some improvements have been made in TWRP2. TWRP is a fully touch style recovery. It is completely themable. Other updates include update SuperSU install for 4.3 roms, tons of bug fixes, Screen saving in recovery (you can set the timeout in advanced>settings>Screen, SElinux support in recovery (first boot wont take so long), and tons more!

SafeStrap specific updates include the ability to install safestrap and recovery when running cm10 without having to first flash back to stock, battery meter is back, updated twrp theme, added partition sizes to Rom-slot screen when active, added check FS function to ROM-slot screen when active, and a complete wewrite against twrp 2.6! The latest version of Safestrap for many devices can be downloaded at the source link below.

Goo.im Hashcode

clowe

Reaction score
I'm currently using rom slot 1 Pacman Rom and the stock slot w/cm10.2 on the new safestrap 3.51. For some reason I'm unable to create rom slots for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th slots because I'm only able to access my internal memory (NOT EXTERNAL SD CARD) to make new rom slots. I only have 119mb of memory left. Please help because on safe strap 3.11 I was able to access my external 64 gb sd card to create rom slot for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th slots and never had a memory problem. Is there any way for me to access my external sd card memory to untilize the rest of the rom slots? 8gb isn't enough internal memory which is why I brought the 64gb sd card. Thanks