1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Safestrap 2.11 bootlooping me

Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by patfactorx, Sep 6, 2012.

1. patfactorx

patfactorx New Member

Hey guys I have Safestrap 2.11 and whenever I toggle on safemode I go into a bootloop until I turn safemode off. Any ideas of what is causing this?
  2. aFreakAccident

aFreakAccident New Member

Did you install anything onto the safe system?

I'm not an expert, but I believe that you will need to install a ROM of some sort.

For example, what I've done with my safe system (many times):
    Make sure you're the safe system.
    Wipe Data / Factory Reset
    Install ROM
    Win!
    If ROM sucks, either Wipe again and install new ROM, or switch back to unsafe system.
  3. GigaJake

GigaJake New Member

That's right. Safestrap won't run unless you install a rom on that sytem. Also make sure you have the latest version of Busybox installed (grab a free installer from the Play Market), that causes problems for a lot of individuals.
  4. patfactorx

patfactorx New Member

Ok I'm an idiot... yeah the problem was that I wasn't installing the rom after the safestrap =op

You would think that after 3 years I would have finally figured it all out lol.
Search tags for this page
droid 4 safe mode boot loop

safestrap 2.11

safestrap boot loop
safestrap razr bootloop
www.safestaps.com