S5 Verizon tempered glass screen protector

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
Yes there was a bubble and I guess one day my phone got smacked against something while in my pocket because when I took it out there was a crack.

They sent a free replacement, but just be careful and just about perfect with installation, avoid bubbles!

Alright thanks. I didnt had any bubbles when I installed mine.

OP
C

chris79

Reaction score
I have the Verizon tempered glass screen and it is now cracked all around above the home button. One small dot the the glass and it has cracked and spreading. I don't remember hitting it on anything or dropping my phone.

OP
C

chris79

Reaction score
Not sure if I want to replace it with another Verizon brand or maybe another brand

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've always been one to have a screen protector on my phone. It started with a privacy one on my BB, then again on my Droid Incredible. I will never go back to a film protector again after using glass. The touch is absolutely amazing. It's cool to watch them as they take their place on the screen, as it is pretty difficult to get an air bubble stuck in it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Sorry to hear about your protector Chris. I've never been a fan of the film protectors, but I'm completely sold on the tempered glass protectors. I went with the Verizon brand for two reasons. One, it's touted as "anti fingerprint" (which really does an amazing job) and two, I can have the local Verizon tech install it so it's done right (without any dust or bubbles). Of course that's just personal preference, but if you decide to go with a different brand do let us know your experience with it.
Good luck!

tap'n on my S5

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
How much was the verizon one? And is there a warranty that comes with it?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I believe it's 25 bucks. We paid 18 & change after my company discount but I believe you can find alternate brands for around 15 on Amazon. I haven't looked into any type of warranty that's included so I can't help you there.

tap'n on my S5