S4 White Frost Color

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S4' started by adayub, Jun 27, 2013.

1. adayub

adayub New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I just unpacked my S4 in white frost a couple of hours ago. Unfortunately there was no display piece in white but I had seen some pics online so I got the white frost one. I just realized that the white frost has different tones of white on the front and the back. The front one is dull white (off-white) and the back is bright (frost) white ?

Is it the case with all white frost phones or there is some issue with mine? The shop I buyed from isn't taking it back saying that it the case with all white phones? Is that true ? pls help ?

Thanks in Advance.

- Ad

2. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Doesnt sound right to me. I have seen the white one and the color is uniform over the whole phone. Where did you buy from?

3. hotsaucecommittee

Ratings:
    +1
    I have the white one and I feel that the front to back colors match very well. Sounds like a not-so-reputable seller to treat you that way.....

4. cybertec69

cybertec69 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +318
    If you don't mind, can you post the sellers website link.

5. BobDog437

BobDog437 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Something is wrong! I have the Frost White and mine matches very well. There can be some differences, based on the materials used. I am very picky about this sort of thing and have no issue with my phone. I had a white truck and ordered a white canopy, which was based on the paint color code. When I got it, I was not happy. There were some other issues, but after all was said and done, I got my $2000.00 back. There may be some issues (real, or perceived) about Samsung's use of plastic, in the build.....but, I have never seen, or heard complaints, about the color match.:blink:

Search tags for this page

s4 color