S4 router

DAFISHER86

Reaction score
What is the best router that works well with the s 4 now have a d-link but this does not play well
i have been told to get a apple router and that it will work fine with s4 bbut for $150:00 + want to make sure
it will work any help or advise would be apprichaed

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Some D-Link routers have indeed not played well but D-Link was supposed to have come out with a firmware fix so I suggest you check to see if yours is the most recent. If I remember correctly the 635 was the biggest problem but has been fixed.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
It's been my personal experience (and maybe a bit of bad luck), but I haven't had much luck with the past 2 or 3 D-Link routers I had. I switched to the Asus RT-N53 and it's been working flawlessly for the past year and a half. All my devices work with it and haven't had any issues connecting to it at all.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have not had good luck with my last several D-links in a row either. No more D-links for me. Now on a middle level (don't remember model) of a Linksys smart router. No issues and lots of user controls.

OP
DAFISHER86

DAFISHER86

Reaction score
Got the apple airport Extream took all of about 3 min to set up on windows works fantastic so far
it a little pricey but so easy to set up even works from my neighbors drive way good distance on it :icon_ lala: