S4 now or wait for S5?

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
What are you looking for in a phone? What made u choose the S4/S5 over another phone, for example, a Moto X?

The S5 looks exactly like an iPhone... bummer. :( Yea, I would probably do something else.. lol

OP
robdam1001

robdam1001

Reaction score
I'm a big Samsung fan from our TV's to refrigerator, etc. I like the screen size and form factor of the Galaxy S4. I tried the HTC One and liked it but in the end the 5" screen is really what has driven me away from Apple and into the arms on android. The S4/5 doesn't look anything like an iphone, in my opinion of course.
What are you looking for in a phone? What made u choose the S4/S5 over another phone, for example, a Moto X?

The S5 looks exactly like an iPhone... bummer. :( Yea, I would probably do something else.. lol

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
I'm a big Samsung fan from our TV's to refrigerator, etc. I like the screen size and form factor of the Galaxy S4. I tried the HTC One and liked it but in the end the 5" screen is really what has driven me away from Apple and into the arms on android. The S4/5 doesn't look anything like an iphone, in my opinion of course.

ya exactly the s4 is nothing like a iPhone, its bigger and you can do so much more with it. the only thing that apple has is a wide variety of companies making accessories for it and high school kids who want to be cool and have never experienced android. Especially apple is the same thing over and over i love my s4 and that is coming from me who came from a droid razr maxx.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I've never had a problem hooking up with wifi. Must be your phone.