s4 newbie

riceman898

Reaction score
So finally made the plunge from bionic to s4 2 days ago. Trying to learn and be proficient on this phone.

I have been having problems being able to open attachment on comcast email. All my other accounts work fine.

What gives

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have heard that complaint re: Comcast before. If I remember it was solved by using a different mail app but I wish I could remember what app and not 100% certain that was it. I do remember that it was Comcast. ;)

bluezdawg

Reaction score
So finally made the plunge from bionic to s4 2 days ago. Trying to learn and be proficient on this phone.

I have been having problems being able to open attachment on comcast email. All my other accounts work fine.

What gives
Just upgraded from a Bionic to the S4 as well. I am using the Xfinity Connect app and have not had any problems. On the right hand side of the attachment "paper clip" you will see a pull down (3 vertical dots). It will give you the option to preview or download. I just previewed, then downloaded a fairly large PowerPoint file without a problem. Hope that Helps! Btw, what a freaking awesome phone!