S3

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I unlocked and rooted my S3 lastnite for the first time ever:clap:.I didnt do a backup,apps and contacts gone,is there away to get them back?CM10

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Did you have them backed up to your google account? Once you log into that you will get your contacts back....... As far as apps you can get those back from the Play Store under MY Apps but the data for them will be gone.... Some carriers offer a contact back up service.... Such as VZW and you can export them from their site and import them to google... IF you had them backed up to something like that..... I always keep mine backed up to google along with a vcard backed up to my dropbox.....

OP
Crankintopwater69

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you have them backed up to your google account? Once you log into that you will get your contacts back....... As far as apps you can get those back from the Play Store under MY Apps but the data for them will be gone.... Some carriers offer a contact back up service.... Such as VZW and you can export them from their site and import them to google... IF you had them backed up to something like that..... I always keep mine backed up to google along with a vcard backed up to my dropbox.....
Thxz for knowledge