S3

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
Just got the phone yesterday in-store. Saw all the issue threads in the forum, and just wanted to say I have had no issues worth posting yet. This is a great phone, can't wait for more development progress!

Also this forum has been awesome ever since I got my Motorola Droid 1. I am glad to see a Samsung Galaxy section so we can get some support from all the great people here. Although keeping in mind this is a Droid forum... Looking forward to getting rid of bloatware in the near future as this site helped me with Droid 1!

Anyway, thought I'd bring something positive while sifting around the net.

OP
PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
You do know that the phone has a locked bootloader, don't you.

Yes. But thanks for telling me anyway. I said the phone was great so far and I'm looking forward to removing bloatware. I guess you read something else. Well I look forward to all development , but I personally don't want to flash anything yet.

On my Droid I overclocked it, but this phone is much faster. The ROM is new to me so at the time I don't want to upgrade that. Without listing everything I'd like to do that I did with my Droid.. it was more of a personal interest / hobby to learn all about Android.

But I'll continue to wait on root access at least to get rid of unwanted preloaded apps.