s3 not working lost all settings

artysims

Reaction score
Hi! Around half an hour ago my rooted gt i9300 suddenly stopped while browsing reddit.then it said that the clock app had just stopped working.then alot of other apps i was not using stopped working and my phone froze.i clicked the off button, but it was still stuck so i ended up taking out the battery. I put it in again and turned ut on. When i unlocked mynphone all settings was removed. All apps that i have installed were there, but they were not where they have put them, all my tabs were empty and all the info about how the phone works that you grt when you use it for the first time also showed up. I was also logged out of apps like facebook. My custom keyboard where gone, basicslly everything were gone except apps.my messages, contacts internet history. My phone also froze quite a lot but its not as bad now. Random apps still crash. My phone is rooted but i have never installed a rom.its also a new hardware update from samsung thst came up after starting my phone again. Sorry for typos and wall of text, both hurts the eye :D

OP
A

artysims

Reaction score
Now i am not able to turn the phone on, its stuck in the turning on screen. Tried to change it, it does notice the charger but nothing happens.