S3 newb

War_Machine

Reaction score
Hey guys gonna be picking up an S3 next week (converting to the darkside from ios) but it's at&t since they are letting keep my unlimited data. Any of you guys have the s3 with at&t? Any issues you've come across with it.

drew

Reaction score
What issues are you worried about? One good thing about this phone is the fact that it is the exact same on all carriers (except for the radio. Us Verizon kids are special). The phone is fantastic. Snappy, fast, chock full of features, the NFC is really cool. We have two of them in the family and the only issue we had was with a piece of carrier bloatware that probably won't affect you. It only affected my wife's phone, and it seems to be resolved now.

Glad you saw the light and came over from the dark side. Welcome aboard! :)

OP
W

War_Machine

Reaction score
Thanks, i decided to go ahead and get one tonight. Got the red model, now comes the fun part learning all the features

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
Yes, welcome aboard! I LOVE my SGS3! I get great battery life, I can go a day and a half without recharging. Very fast internet and apps. LOVE the huge screen for videos and games!

OP
W

War_Machine

Reaction score
don't know about the battery yet, it seems to drain fast off of the lte network. Any advice on that? Forgive me i'm coming from cough apple cough so it'll take some time.

OP
W

War_Machine

Reaction score
Just found an issue, seems like the haptic feed back isn't working for me. Don't know what i did, any suggestions on turning it back on?

drew

Reaction score
4G is a huge power suck - all LTE devices do that (well, maybe not the Razr Maxx, but that thing is practically nuclear powered). Wi-Fi helps greatly.

Haptic feedback is located under Sound in the Settings menu. Make sure it is checked on.

OP
W

War_Machine

Reaction score
4G is a huge power suck - all LTE devices do that (well, maybe not the Razr Maxx, but that thing is practically nuclear powered). Wi-Fi helps greatly.

Haptic feedback is located under Sound in the Settings menu. Make sure it is checked on.

Got it thanks

OP
W

War_Machine

Reaction score
So i want to change the theme I don't need to root my phone do ?