s3 home button gets stuck

Reaction score
Anybody else have this problem? It doesn't happen a lot but a few times I noticed that if I push the home button on the left side it gets stuck down.

zacedward

Reaction score
indywrenchin76 said:
Anybody else have this problem? It doesn't happen a lot but a few times I noticed that if I push the home button on the left side it gets stuck down.

Never had that problem

OP
indywrenchin76
Reaction score
Lol yeah I usually push it in the middle. Usually only happens when I can't see it in the dark. Would be cool if home button had a light.

frank_drebin1

Reaction score
Nope.

Did you spill something on the phone that might make the button stick?

OP
indywrenchin76
Reaction score
Nope never spilled anything on it. Its not that kind of sticking. Its only happened a few times. Probably not a big deal. Just wondered if anyone else ever experienced it.

JFrawls

Reaction score
Nope never spilled anything on it. Its not that kind of sticking. Its only happened a few times. Probably not a big deal. Just wondered if anyone else ever experienced it.

Your post peaked my curiosity about the home button... so I did some "testing" on my phone, playing with the home button and pressing it from the corners... It didn't "stick" down... but pressing it from the edge definitly felt sticky... if that makes sense.
:blink:
I'm not really a fan of the home key to begin with so this is something that in the future could probably become an issue. I've read about the power button just falling off... hope the home key doesn't start that