1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

S Voice is awful for voice dialing

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by duck_man, Dec 9, 2012.

1. duck_man

duck_man New Member

I have been using blackberry up until a few months ago. The voice dialing was great. I tell it what to do, it talks back to me and it works. I could go a day without touching or looking at the phone. The GS3 voice dialing is useless. It is slow, sometimes taking 20 or 30 seconds, and sometimes getting network errors. Why is a network necessary for a voice app?

Pretty sad that my old blackberry was better.

Anyone find an app for voice dialing that is as good?
  2. Miller6386

Miller6386 Developer Developer

Most all of the commands are actually processed through the net.... I have been using Utter as a replacement... Still has a few bugs here and there but I think it works MUCH better than the S voice..... Others also report great things about Vlingo.... Although the last time I used that I had a BlackBerry also......
  3. rudywilliams

rudywilliams New Member

I have tried other apps to no avail, but this morning I used S Voice again and simply started with "in contacts" call Karin and it worked! Before I had been trying starting with "call" and kept getting the option to search the Web.
Search tags for this page
android galaxy s3 phone apps for voice dialing

galaxy s3 voice dialing

galaxy s3 voice dialling

how to voice dial on galaxy s3
i need a voice dialer that talks back to me
samsung galaxy s offline voice dialing
samsung galaxy s3 offline voice dialing

samsung galaxy s3 voice dialing

samsung galaxy s3 voice tags

samsung s3 offline voice commands
samsung s3 voice dialling