S Voice "double tap home key" shortcut NOT working!!

dsinned

Reaction score
I can not get this shortcut to work. When I double-tap the home key, all I get is Google voice dialer, which doesn't recognize anything. I DO have the "Launch S Voice" for double-tap home enabled in S Voice settings. I have also performed "clear data" in applications manger for S Voice. I have also tried soft and hard resets. It's been like this since I bought it and it seems like I'm the only one with the issue, since I can't find anything about this problem online.

I've uploaded a screenshot of this Google Voice Dialer. Someone please help! Samsung was no help at all!

Thanks a lot!

Steven Schwartz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Light
I can not get this shortcut to work. When I double-tap the home key, all I get is Google voice dialer, which doesn't recognize anything. I DO have the "Launch S Voice" for double-tap home enabled in S Voice settings. I have also performed "clear data" in applications manger for S Voice. I have also tried soft and hard resets. It's been like this since I bought it and it seems like I'm the only one with the issue, since I can't find anything about this problem online.

I've uploaded a screenshot of this Google Voice Dialer. Someone please help! Samsung was no help at all!

Thanks a lot!

It almost drove me crazy too - worked on it for hours - but the answer seems to be incredibly simple - just be sure to double-click twice FAST - with almost no time in-between clicks. Blew me away that it finally worked after all the frustrating effort I puty in trying various settings.

Hope this helps you since I had to sign up an account just to be able to help you out. Maybe I'll get to heaven after all.

Good Luck!