S voice and Bluetooth

Eschurr

Reaction score
Just got my S3...love the fact that you can tell it to send text messages and emails via voice, but i can't get this to work when my voice is connected to my car (BMW 535) via Bluetooth. It seems the phone can't hear me when i talk to it.

having the phone lookup contact, send messages, etc. via voice is most important while driving...and that's when i use Bluetooth most often.

Can this be made to work?

applemac

Reaction score
Get Cyberon Voice Commander. It works! For making calls and opening a few apps. Can't make it play music. Or walk the dog; but it makes calls. And the girl's voice is not unpleasant, to the point and she understands me! I am SO happy! :icon_ banana:

OP
E

Eschurr

Reaction score
Get Cyberon Voice Commander. It works! For making calls and opening a few apps. Can't make it play music. Or walk the dog; but it makes calls. And the girl's voice is not unpleasant, to the point and she understands me! I am SO happy! :icon_ banana:

You sound like you are promoting the product -- no thanks. I'm looking for a way to make SVoice work when my bluetooth is active.

applemac

Reaction score
:icon_ peace:Just trying to help; sorry. I'm not promoting for personal gain; if that is what you mean. I just thought you would be happy to find an app that actually works. Anyway, I did another reset of phone and another hard reset of my Jawbone headset. And after all of that, my unique name for my headset was remembered. So, I don't think the headset was truly reset??? I don't know. Seems like S-Voice is working a little bit better. And it works better if I talk not so loud and not so fast. I hope you resolve your issue and can share the fix with me.

OP
E

Eschurr

Reaction score
You sound like you are promoting the product -- no thanks. I'm looking for a way to make SVoice work when my bluetooth is active.

Anyone have any suggestions on this? I did a test today and noticed that i can use the voice recognition when writing an email or text message and connected to BlueTooth, but I can't use Svoice when connected to BT. When i invoke it and talk it says "I didn't catch that, please try again," as though the mic is off.