1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

S voice and Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Eschurr, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Eschurr

Eschurr Member

Just got my S3...love the fact that you can tell it to send text messages and emails via voice, but i can't get this to work when my voice is connected to my car (BMW 535) via Bluetooth. It seems the phone can't hear me when i talk to it.

having the phone lookup contact, send messages, etc. via voice is most important while driving...and that's when i use Bluetooth most often.

Can this be made to work?
  2. karttv

karttv New Member

i don't have this error
  3. Eschurr

Eschurr Member

That is encouraging. You are able to use s voice while you are connected to Bluetooth? Do you set it up any special way?
  4. applemac

applemac New Member

Get Cyberon Voice Commander. It works! For making calls and opening a few apps. Can't make it play music. Or walk the dog; but it makes calls. And the girl's voice is not unpleasant, to the point and she understands me! I am SO happy! :icon_ banana:
  5. Eschurr

Eschurr Member

You sound like you are promoting the product -- no thanks. I'm looking for a way to make SVoice work when my bluetooth is active.
  6. applemac

applemac New Member

:icon_ peace:Just trying to help; sorry. I'm not promoting for personal gain; if that is what you mean. I just thought you would be happy to find an app that actually works. Anyway, I did another reset of phone and another hard reset of my Jawbone headset. And after all of that, my unique name for my headset was remembered. So, I don't think the headset was truly reset??? I don't know. Seems like S-Voice is working a little bit better. And it works better if I talk not so loud and not so fast. I hope you resolve your issue and can share the fix with me.
  7. Eschurr

Eschurr Member

Anyone have any suggestions on this? I did a test today and noticed that i can use the voice recognition when writing an email or text message and connected to BlueTooth, but I can't use Svoice when connected to BT. When i invoke it and talk it says "I didn't catch that, please try again," as though the mic is off.
Search tags for this page
blue tooth and s voice
bluetooth s voice
can't get bluetooth voice dialing to work with verizon galax
connect bluetooth to svoice
does s voice work on blue tooth in car

galaxy s3 s voice bluetooth

how yo use samsung s voice with head set

s voice and bluetooth

s voice bluetooth

s-voice and bluetooth
s-voice bluetooth