S Pen signature font colors

bdub2007

Reaction score
I cant find a way to change the S pen font color when trying to sign a document or free write in Polaris. Does anyone know how to change this?! Never thought something so simple would be this difficult. Im sure that has to be a way to change the font color that is in Polaris...

Caren4u2

Reaction score
I cant find a way to change the S pen font color when trying to sign a document or free write in Polaris. Does anyone know how to change this?! Never thought something so simple would be this difficult. Im sure that has to be a way to change the font color that is in Polaris...

Have you tried "long pressing" yet? I was just playing with the S Pen clicked on either the Text icon or the Brush.... ThenWhen I long pressed either of those icons it gave me an option to select color other than default. Not sure about Polaris but could be worth a try.

OP
B

bdub2007

Reaction score
Have you tried "long pressing" yet? I was just playing with the S Pen clicked on either the Text icon or the Brush.... ThenWhen I long pressed either of those icons it gave me an option to select color other than default. Not sure about Polaris but could be worth a try.

Yea man. I tried long pressing, double tapping. Can't get a menu or anything options to pop up. I just want this font color to be able to be changed because a red signature almost defeats the purpose

Caren4u2

Reaction score
Yea man. I tried long pressing, double tapping. Can't get a menu or anything options to pop up. I just want this font color to be able to be changed because a red signature almost defeats the purpose

I just took a look at Polaris Office 4.0 on the slides and found that you can draw...and alter the color on the Pen.

Caren4u2

Reaction score
...how? Lol

Open the Polaris Office 4.0 app. Select form type. (.doc) or (.docx). Once your selected document is open, click on the insert button (white circle at the top right which has the + sign in it). That will open a box giving you options to choose from. Select "Free Draw".Once you've selected FREE DRAW a new page opens which have buttons at the bottom. The button in the lower left should be highlighted blue in color with a pen on it. Click on the pen. A new box pops up giving you color options to choose from. There is a slider button which will let you choose the size of your pen. Select your color and size of your pen first. I don't know if there is a way to change your color selection AFTER you have drawn, but there is an ERASE this...or an ERASE PAGE option. This will allow you to back up, select a new color option, and redraw.
Good Luck.

OP
B

bdub2007

Reaction score
Open the Polaris Office 4.0 app. Select form type. (.doc) or (.docx). Once your selected document is open, click on the insert button (white circle at the top right which has the + sign in it). That will open a box giving you options to choose from. Select "Free Draw".Once you've selected FREE DRAW a new page opens which have buttons at the bottom. The button in the lower left should be highlighted blue in color with a pen on it. Click on the pen. A new box pops up giving you color options to choose from. There is a slider button which will let you choose the size of your pen. Select your color and size of your pen first. I don't know if there is a way to change your color selection AFTER you have drawn, but there is an ERASE this...or an ERASE PAGE option. This will allow you to back up, select a new color option, and redraw.
Good Luck.

Figures. I have Polaris 5...here's a screen shot of what it looks like for me..options just aren't there. Wish there was an update or somethingView attachment 70710