Running Flash Lite 4 on any droid?

Vanz

Reaction score
I have seen people running Flash lite 4 on droids, Im just wondering is it possible to put flash lite 4 on any Android phone without rooting? For an example the nexus one?

jboucheb

Reaction score
I have seen people running Flash lite 4 on droids, Im just wondering is it possible to put flash lite 4 on any Android phone without rooting? For an example the nexus one?

What is Flash lite 4 and where have you seen it?

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I believe you need to root and use a custom ROM that has Flash Lite to get it. I thought the devs actually got Flash Lite from the latest Nexus One stock update. I could be wrong though. Have been many times before.

OP
V

Vanz

Reaction score
Flash Lite 4 is not on the Nexus one but it is on HTC Desire which is pretty much an upgraded Version of the Nexus One. I don't really want to root my phone yet becasue its new and i want to make sure there are no defects since it voids the warenty.

Reaction score
flash lite 4 is on the HTC Desire and a Desire Rom was designed which included Flash Lite 4. So to answer our question, NO. You cannot put flash lite on any android phone without rooting.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I disagree guys, I just put a flash light on my Droid in a matter of seconds. Instillation was pretty easy, I just set the flash light directly on the droid, used plenty of duct tape and presto. Flash on the Droid. :icon_ banana: