(Rumour?) Samsung Hercules - S2 owners: Angry or fine?

eperrine

Reaction score
Hi all. Title is self explanatory. The rumoured Samsung Hercules, believed to be the iPhone 5 competitor, has said be released in September, and will be the FASTEST phone on the market at that time.

As far as S2 owners, who have only bought very recently - are you angry? Or do you not mind? Whats your view? Please comment below. Personally, I'm pretty worried. Kinda annoyed that my brand new and amazing S2 will be obsolete when the Hercules is announced :l

Nosdroidamus

Reaction score
Hi all. Title is self explanatory. The rumoured Samsung Hercules, believed to be the iPhone 5 competitor, has said be released in September, and will be the FASTEST phone on the market at that time.

As far as S2 owners, who have only bought very recently - are you angry? Or do you not mind? Whats your view? Please comment below. Personally, I'm pretty worried. Kinda annoyed that my brand new and amazing S2 will be obsolete when the Hercules is announced :l

I wouldn't fret over it honestly. This happened with my Droid 2. Literally months after I bought it, the D2G was released. I'm still in love with my phone, especially with cm7! :icon_banana:

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
there is always newer and better on the way. you'll be waiting forever to have the latest and greatest. jump in and get something you enjoy :)

-a Voodoo Charged post-

OP
E

eperrine

Reaction score
Cheers, i like the attitude, and i do believe just being happy with what youve got - especially my amazing S2 -. I still do find it a bit annoying samsung would kind of.. let down so many of its loyal S2 customers, but anyway.

OP
E

eperrine

Reaction score
I must say though - all the media, social pressure and society in general always pressures having the biggest and best, which makes it really difficult for me! I sound like a brat, but it's true :(

bendystrawboy

Reaction score

:l

the s2 is currently still the fastest phone on the market isn't it?

funny that apple does a release a year, and samsungs going to be on their third...

OP
E

eperrine

Reaction score

:l

the s2 is currently still the fastest phone on the market isn't it?

funny that apple does a release a year, and samsungs going to be on their third...

Yez the S2 still is the fastest phone, but if this so called Hercelus is releasef, it wont be anymore. Even though I dont like apple, I must say there system of releasing devices once a year is an overall better idea.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using DroidForums

leonozug

Reaction score

You're worried about a phone coming out that may be better than the S2? How is that a bad thing? I worry about paying my mortgage on time. I'll trade with you. lol

I'll buy the Hercules when it comes out then. I highly doubt the S2 is coming out to the states in the same form it is now anyways. It looks too much like an iphone. It will definitely change, so don't get your heart set on the way it looks now. The specs will be improved in the Hercules, so it's a good thing. The Hercules may well be the GSII in it's American form factor. It's already been said the Galaxy S II plus is coming out in Canada as a 1.4Ghz processor, bumped up from 1.2Ghz. Hell yeah!! dancedroid