Rumors Suggest Several New Nexus Phones From Multiple OEMs This Winter

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
If Sony dropped a Nexus device, I would absolutely check that thing out! Their Xperia line is mad sexy, and I can only imagine how nice one would be with great hardware and running stock Jellybean. Mmm...

npro1464

Reaction score
I'm guessing Google is not putting out a Moto Nexus so they avoid the clamor that would undoubtedly be made by manufacturers and others (Omg! Google is closing Android and not supporting other manufacturers anymore! Quick! Lets all make Windows Phones!! :blink:).

Sounds good, except for the LG part (I want nothing to do with LG phones after my enV Touch is was coned into getting). I also think it would be messed up on Google's part not to let HTC in on the Nexus madness, considering what they have contributed to Android and the hole theyre in right now, unless they don't want to put out one.

The beautiful part of this is not having to worry about these phones not coming to Verizon. Since I will be leaving to go pre-paid, everything will be available!! Only downside is I'll have to wait til "Winter" instead of the rumored fall. Sony Nexus here I come!!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
If a motorola nexus device ever does premiere that will be my next phone hands down

I'll also buy a Motorola Nexus in a heartbeat...if they make some serious camera improvements.

PhreighnQ

Reaction score
What are the chances of there being at least one Nexxus device with a hardware keyboard?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
What are the chances of there being at least one Nexxus device with a hardware keyboard?

I'm gonna start praying to the DROID gods now. Lol I'll buy a Nexus w/ a hardwaree keyboard in a heart beat.

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone

riko540

Reaction score

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if Motorola ever makes a Nexus device it will most likely have a physical keyboard.

ambrown

Reaction score
npro1464 said:
Sounds good, except for the LG part (I want nothing to do with LG phones after my enV Touch is was coned into getting).

I agree. LG phones are seemingly built to fail after their allotted 2 year period. I've owned two LG phones and they both didn't hold up very well over time.

From my Eris (rooted 2.1) using Droid Forums

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about the Sony offering most of all. I've been hoping they would release something, and I have hopes that by some miracle it will be CDMA since they already have a number of quality GSM Xperia devices, including one LTE offering.

ambrown

Reaction score
MissionImprobable said:
I'm curious about the Sony offering most of all. I've been hoping they would release something, and I have hopes that by some miracle it will be CDMA since they already have a number of quality GSM Xperia devices, including one LTE offering.

that would be interesting, though somewhat unlikely. Verizon doesn't have the best track record of getting on board with Nexus phones. But it would be a welcome addition.

I'm still looking for a Motorola Nexus though. I think it would be a fantastic pairing. I've been impressed with the HTC handsets I've owned though and would love to see an HTC Nexus based on their One X line. Plus it would possibly mean Verizon would get the One X in the guise of a Nexus!

From my Eris (rooted 2.1) using Droid Forums

BLeClair12

Reaction score
I, like many, am still anxiously anticipating the possibility of a Motorola Nexus in the future. I'd be all over that phone in seconds, full price, contract price, doesn't matter.