rumors of iphone to verizon tomorrow...

treo700w

Reaction score
barring any financial penalties, would you trade your droid for an iphone?

based on being on a 2nd droid (refurb no less) and many lockups (aka force closes), i would.

johall07

Reaction score

based on being on a 2nd droid (refurb no less) and many lockups (aka force closes), i would.

this will never happen a quick google search will tell you why

not meaning what you said i'm referring to the title

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

this will never happen a quick google search will tell you why

not meaning what you said i'm referring to the title

What would never happen? Verizon will eventually get the iPhone. If not this year, they will when they roll out their 4G network so that Apple does not have to create a new iPhone that works with CDMA.

papy72

Reaction score
Well, if VZW offered to bump my NE2 date (2/14) to today so I could buy the iPhone, I would definitely...wait until the 14th.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
not a chance : )

I'm sticking with Android for a while.

Nothing wrong with the iPhone, it's a great device, but it's not for me.

alm0614

Reaction score
i like the droid better than the iphone, widgets add huge functionality. I have CalWidget and a nice weather widget and love having them on my home screen. i wouldnt trade my droid for an iphone on VZ

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMO the next iphone (due out in the summer) will have a CDMA version for VZ.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From all signs, the iphone is coming to verizon this year. But i'm sure we will hear more about that soon.

Elysian

Reaction score
LOL. Who in their right mind would go from a phone with an 854x480 3.7" screen to a 320x480 3.6" screen? The pixels on the iPhone are HUGE by comparison, screw that, I could NEVER downgrade.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I would switch back to iphone if it had.....removable battery, better camera, multitasking, changable backgrounds...oh I guess I have a phone with all this.

I would keep my droid. I left the iphone for a reason. Im not going to go be all fanboy now and act like it was only ATT

NaterGator

Reaction score
I'm not excited about the iPhone coming to VZ. I'm content with the Apple horde clogging AT&Ts network, not Verizon.

When people start buying CDMA iPhones all we have to look forward to as Droid users is a degradation in services as capacity is sucked up. Boo and hiss!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL. Who in their right mind would go from a phone with an 854x480 3.7" screen to a 320x480 3.6" screen? The pixels on the iPhone are HUGE by comparison, screw that, I could NEVER downgrade.

The first iPhone to become available on Verizon will have much better specs than the current 3gs.

audioman42

Reaction score
No, I would not go back to the iPhone right now, even if Verizon had it. I like my open Droid, and Android is gonna explode in the near future!