rumored specs?

bishoy

Reaction score
ok this is what i have come across so far. has anyone heard/confirmed anything different?

dimensions of 125.9 x 66.9 x 13.3 mm
screen: 4.5-inch qHD touchscreen
Input: multi-touch input, accelerometer sensor, proximity sensor, motoblur 3D
Memory/storage: 6 GB storage along with 1GB RAM and 2 GB ROM
camera: rear camera-8-megapixel 3264x2448 pixels with autofocus, dual-LED flash, geo-tagging, face detection and image stabilization. also a front facing
battery:Li-Po 1930 mAh battery

my source: Is Samsung Galaxy S2 Preferred Over Motorola Droid Bionic? - International Business Times

BUT my major concern is this: will it have a hardware keyboard? anyone heard anything about that?

Reaction score
ummm... no ice cream sandwich... Gingerbread...
16 gb internal storage. up to 32 gb expandable sd slot.
jury is out on 4.3 or 4.5 540x960 qhd screen w/ gorilla glass
1 gb ddr2
It WILL NOT have a physical keyboard.
Now saying its a TI OMAP 4400 clocked anywhere from 1.2 up to 1.5ghz.

This is all still speculation at this point... read some o the other threads....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...till-coming-defintely-new-hardware-xt875.html

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/152352-old-bionic-vs-new-specs.html

Last edited:
OP
B

bishoy

Reaction score
dang, no keyboard, seriously? do all of these phone companies not realize that some people still prefer a physical keyboard? (a high end phone with a keyboard, not a d3 which is gunna be without lte?)..... ok rant finished.

yea i figured the ICS thing was farfetched. but on a happy note, apparently moto is going to start unlocking the bootloaders again.

Reaction score
Thats what the D3 is for.. apparently no 4g though, as I cant imaging theyd be able to keep that a complete secret a few weeks before launch. Im used to the D1, but with a huge screen like the bionic.. I can probably get used to touch screen keyboards.

Oxymoron

Reaction score
There are some really terrible sources out there but this has to be the worst! If you want a good laugh, read this persons reporting of the all new Droid Bionic 3!

http://www.itechwhiz.com/2011/06/verizon-motorola-droid-bionic-3-release.html?m=1

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Wow. It was a train wreck. It was terrible, and I wanted to look away... but, I.... just.... kept.... reading.

Very amusing :-D

And a little sad :-/

*customized tapatalk signature*

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok this is what i have come across so far. has anyone heard/confirmed anything different?

dimensions of 125.9 x 66.9 x 13.3 mm
screen: 4.5-inch qHD touchscreen
Input: multi-touch input, accelerometer sensor, proximity sensor, motoblur 3D
Memory/storage: 6 GB storage along with 1GB RAM and 2 GB ROM
camera: rear camera-8-megapixel 3264x2448 pixels with autofocus, dual-LED flash, geo-tagging, face detection and image stabilization. also a front facing
battery:Li-Po 1930 mAh battery

my source: Is Samsung Galaxy S2 Preferred Over Motorola Droid Bionic? - International Business Times

BUT my major concern is this: will it have a hardware keyboard? anyone heard anything about that?

He said Icecream-Lol!!!You'll c icecream n nov on a phone called nexus prime and this phone will c it during march madness 2012-Lol!!!

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
There are some really terrible sources out there but this has to be the worst! If you want a good laugh, read this persons reporting of the all new Droid Bionic 3!

iTechWhiz- Best Latest Technology News, Reviews, Articles, Tips and Tutorials: Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic 3: Release Date, Price and Specs

About 3wks ago-i got off the bionic train-but now after readin these specs-will yall let me back on?Lol!!

Youre weak crank...shoulda waited ;)

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

iTechWhiz- Best Latest Technology News, Reviews, Articles, Tips and Tutorials: Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic 3: Release Date, Price and Specs

About 3wks ago-i got off the bionic train-but now after readin these specs-will yall let me back on?Lol!!

Youre weak crank...shoulda waited ;)

i wouldnt say that-i would call inpatience-u no we live n the microwave era-or the,ITS MY BIONIC AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!lol :cool:

fucco

Reaction score
Call j g wentworth

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last edited: