Rumor: X2 Has a disabled FFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sslbaron

Reaction score
Didn't we already go through this with the DX?

Swyped from my T-Bolt using DroidForums

RONL98

Reaction score
It's a Bat Signal. Whatever you do, DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT IT! In the event you are in trouble, dial *#*#BATMAN*#* and the phone will shine an ultra bright Bat Signal into the night sky. This will signal Batman that you are in trouble and in dire need of assistance.
I just tried it and it totally works. My only complaint is that batman was a no show and they sent robin instead. And he was useless.

Well as long as he came in tights, u should be happy

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

RONL98

Reaction score
Okay you guys, I just completely disassembled my x2 and the circle on the far right is in ffc!

Ok I now have an x2 for sale. Parts only!

So why is it disabled

barski

Reaction score
It's a Bat Signal. Whatever you do, DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT IT! In the event you are in trouble, dial *#*#BATMAN*#* and the phone will shine an ultra bright Bat Signal into the night sky. This will signal Batman that you are in trouble and in dire need of assistance.
I just tried it and it totally works. My only complaint is that batman was a no show and they sent robin instead. And he was useless.

Well as long as he came in tights, u should be happy

:rofl3: to funny

myriad46

Reaction score
Someone please close this thread. It just won't go away! It's just wasting space in the forum feed.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
What's a FFC? Why would you want I've?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

myriad46

Reaction score
Front Facing Camera, but it's not going to help with the auto-correct on your X2. Swiftkey X is free from the Amazon App Store today, perhaps give that a try. :)

xmguy

Reaction score
This is ridiculous! The "camera" on the left is the notification LED....that's why it blinks colors.

Wait, wait, wait....I see it. If you look real closely, in the far left "O" in Motorola, you can see a camera.

{to everyone who knows this is ridiculous, look around you. If someone is holding their Droid X2 up to their eye and squinting, walk over and smack it into their face for being and idiot}

So Agreed! If it DID have a Front camera it wouldn't be covered by a darkened lens.

RONL98

Reaction score
Okay you guys, I just completely disassembled my x2 and the circle on the far right is in ffc!

Ok I now have an x2 for sale. Parts only!

Can take pics n show where its located

Status
Not open for further replies.