[Rumor] Wireless Charger for the Samsung Galaxy S III Won't be Out until September

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galaxy-S3-floating.jpg

We will have some more CTIA stuff for you guys in a bit, but in the mean-time here is some news we missed from late yesterday. In the past, Samsung has had some minor problems getting accessories to market quickly for the new product launches. It looks like they are, unfortunately, following this trend. Supposedly, even though the phone will launch in the UK on May 29th, the UK retailer, MobileFun has reported that they will not be receiving the wireless charger for the SGS3 until September. It's important to note that Samsung did not confirm this, so it is still "up in the air." Also, we have no idea if this could just be a UK thing, or something that will affect the world-wide launch. We will keep you apprised when we find out more.

Source: UnWiredView

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
The only issue I have with cables is the constant plugging and unplugging causes the charge port to become worn. I have had to have two phones replaced in the past because they would stop holding charge because of this. So this feature would be helpful, but I also dont mind using cables