1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Rumor] Verizon Leak Indicates Samsung Droid Charge Launching April 28th

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Apr 18, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

A recent leak of a Verizon schedule device lineup for Costco suggests that the Samsung Droid Charge may be coming as soon as next Thursday, the 28th! This is pretty cool news if it turns out to be true. Also this leaked doc shows that the (now probably cancelled) Moto Droid Bionic, was due to come out on May 12th.

Source: Droid-Life
  2. Fightnfire

Fightnfire New Member

This doesn't make sense as Verizon corp stores get exclusive rights on new phones for I think 60, but maybe 30, days when they first come out. Costco can't carry them until that time is up.

Am I wrong?
  3. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

And yet another source saying the Bionic is still set to launch. So many rumors these days.
  4. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

While I consider sites such as Phandroid to be pretty credible and responsible, you do have to wonder how much these rumors are being propulgated just to drive site traffic.

I mean, "the Bionic has been canceled, but another phone may be released as the Bionic". Well, that's pretty convenient, isn't it?