[Rumor] Verizon Launching Moto X+1 on September 25th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola-shiny-red-outdoor-sign.jpg

New intel from Big Red suggests they plan to launch the next iteration of the Moto X on September 25th. Other rumor lately have suggested that the other carriers could get it on September 22nd, three days prior to Verizon.

Of course, getting a device later than everyone else is pretty much par for the course with them, so we wouldn't be too surprised. Originally Verizon indicated the phone would launch in late Summer of 2014. It looks like they will be a bit behind their previous estimation.

Sound off if you plan to grab the Moto X+1 on Big Red's network or get it elsewhere.

Source: BGR

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
. Originally MOTOROLA indicated the phone would launch in late Summer of 2014. It looks like they will be a bit behind their previous estimation.​

Source: BGR

Fixed.
I was going to get a MotoX but now I'm not sure. I am pretty annoyed at Motorola for blowing the Kit Kat rollout for my RAZR HD. Basically killed my phone. I was going to upgrade anyway, guys, you didn't need to make the last few months of my HD ownership hell....

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'll go look at one. I'm a fan of my MAXX but a smaller pocket phone would be nice for nights out.